Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Detail of the Day

Ok, so as far as material things in a wedding go, besides "the ring," the wedding dress is one of the first thing of which you think. At least, it is from a female's perspective. So, today's DotD is dedicated to wedding dresses.
(And let's remember, I am not the bride! So these are just some fun ideas that the BBB has not necessarily seen/approved!)


I love the sash and the single, asymmetrical pick-up.

Yeah, this one isn't really an Ashleigh-appropriate dress, but it's beautiful nonetheless.

I LOVE the lace boleros.


This tulle skirt is so sweet and romantic.

I love lace!

Pink is no longer relegates the "pregnant bride" dress. Nontraditional, but pretty.

I really love these more modest ones. Some of them are so sweet, and some just are beautiful and elegant.





I love the pretty, vintage-y tea length of these!




Let's hope none of these make the cut.


Is this even legal in public?!

No comments:

Post a Comment